ASA After School Program
Have you been searching for a convenient way to keep your children active?
Remember what it was like to spend time playing games and learning how to make new friends while pitching a ball or jumping rope? During the school year, Austin Sports Academy (ASA) offers a great After School Program for children kindergarten through fifth grade. The ASA After School Program is designed to keep your children active and engaged in sports activities in a supportive environment and with positive, engaging coaching staff. Our aim is to teach each child the importance of leadership, teamwork, and sportsmanship.
Austin Sports Academy has TWO after school locations for your convenience:
CENTRAL AUSTIN: Zilker Elementary, 1900 Bluebonnet Lane, Austin, TX 78704
We pick up from the following schools for the Zilker location:
- Barton Hills Elementary
- Becker Elementary
- Dawson Elementary
- Patton Elementary
- Travis Heights Elementary
- Zilker Elementary - on site
SOUTHWEST AUSTIN: ASA Facility, 275 Lotus Circle, Austin, TX 78737
We pick up from the following schools for the Southwest location:
- Baldwin Elementary
- Clayton Elementary
- Kiker Elementary
- Mills Elementary
- Rooster Springs Elementary (Dripping Springs ISD)
- Sycamore Springs Elementary (Dripping Springs ISD)
- ASA can also provide after school pick ups from other schools like Walnut Springs and Oak Hill Elementary schools with a minimum of 5 students from each school.
The ASA After School Program includes:
- Flexibility of being picked up one to five days per week
- Daily healthy snack provided to all
- Sports instruction by Professional staff
- Non-stop sports and activities (indoor and outdoor)
- Full-time staff who are Certified First Aid, CPR & basic water rescue
- AISD Holiday Camp discount
- Open until 6 pm
Note: ASA is not a State licensed after-school program.
For more information please email us at email@example.com
ASA After School Program Rates:
Monthly tuition is based on the number of days attending per week:
- 5 days per week - $250 per month
- 4 days per week - $225 per month
- 3 days per week - $200 per month
- 2 days per week - $175 per month
- 1 day per week - $150 per month
Annual registration fee of $75 will be due at time of registration to secure your place.
A late fee of $10 will be added to monthly tuition if not paid by end of first week.
An additional $10 will be added for each subsequent week of delinquency.
Pickup time is 6 pm and a $1 per minute late fee assessed for pickup times starting at 6:10 pm.
30-day written notice must be submitted to cancel participation in our program