ASA After School Program
Have you been searching for a convenient way to keep your children active?
Remember what it was like to spend time playing games and learning how to make new friends while pitching a ball or jumping rope? During the school year, Austin Sports Academy (ASA) offers a great After School Program for children kindergarten through fifth grade. The ASA After School Program is designed to keep your children active and engaged in sports activities in a supportive environment and with positive, engaging coaching staff. Our aim is to teach each child the importance of leadership, teamwork, and sportsmanship.
Austin Sports Academy has TWO after school locations for your convenience:
CENTRAL AUSTIN: Zilker Elementary, 1900 Bluebonnet Lane, Austin, TX 78704
We pick up from the following schools for the Zilker location:
- Barton Hills Elementary
- Becker Elementary
- Dawson Elementary
- Patton Elementary
- Travis Heights Elementary* - 5 registrations are needed to provide service
- Zilker Elementary - on site
SOUTHWEST AUSTIN: Austin Sports Academy (ASA) Facility, 275 Lotus Circle, Austin, TX 78737
We pick up from the following schools for the Southwest location:
- Baldwin Elementary
- Clayton Elementary
- Kiker Elementary
- Mills Elementary* - 5 registrations are needed to provide service
- Rooster Springs Elementary (Dripping Springs ISD)
- Sycamore Springs Elementary (Dripping Springs ISD)
The ASA After School Program includes:
- Flexibility of being picked up one to five days per week
- Daily healthy snack provided to all
- Sports instruction by Professional staff
- Non-stop sports and activities (indoor and outdoor)
- Full-time staff who are Certified First Aid, CPR & basic water rescue
- Open until 6 pm
ASA After School Program Rates
Annual registration fee of $75 will be due at time of registration to secure your child's placement within our program.
Monthly tuition varies depending on the selected number of days per week your child is enrolled to participate and monthly tuition rates are as follows:
- 5 days per week - $250 per month
- 4 days per week - $225 per month
- 3 days per week - $200 per month
- 2 days per week - $175 per month
- 1 day per week - $150 per month
A late fee of $10 will be added to monthly tuition if not paid by the end of first week's participation and an additional $10 charged for each subsequent day of delinquency.
Monthly program enrollment is ongoing, for the same day(s) until 1 week advance written notice given requesting changes and/or 30 day written notice given to cancel participation and withdraw.
Daily pickup time is 6 pm and a $1 per minute late fee assessed for pickup times starting at 6:10 pm.
Note: ASA is not a State licensed after-school program. For more information please email us at email@example.com